Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
is this wednesday coming? I just twigged that VAGdrivers have a meetup in the same place on the same night, there should be quite a crowd of all types of VWs there!!

If it's raining I'm not going BTW. If I wanted to stand in the rain and look at VWs I'd step outside the back door :ROFLMAO:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Your not serious Brady, if its raining your not going!!! Double hard fucker me arse!!!

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Am i goin to be on me own at this, like billy-no-mates or is someone else goin to join me?? Ye all can't be afraid of the weather like trevor?!!

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Gift!!!!! See ya tomorrow so. Its a pity Brady never heard of umbrellas or maybe they never hit stradbally!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
you're gonna love this (or not maybe) :ROFLMAO:

something has come up so rain or shine I won't be there.

sorry but it'll be worth my while not going to Kildare if you know what I mean...

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Yes it did and here are a few photo's

11 002.jpg 11 003.jpg 11 004.jpg
pencil.png