Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Ah I'll have to take a raincheck too. Time of the year and all that. We'll push it out to the New Year for a good turnout?

@Sam, I think they close the play area early enough? Any time I've been there in the evening it's been closed. I threw a tantrum, thrashing about the floor and all but they still wouldn't open it :(

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I know this is usually two weeks after the Dublin monthly meet but since the first Wednesday was also New Year's Day this year, will we push it out to Wednesday 22nd instead of tomorrow week, the 15th? I'm easy either way :)

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I'm not in a great position to make suggestions having only managed to make one Kildare meet but was wondering if there might be easy ways to increase numbers?

Pete suggested moving it around a bit to see if that'd suit but from my own perspective, I was wondering how would people feel about a different night - Friday maybe?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
anyone going tonight? My plans have changed and I'm free now so if there's going to be a few there, I'll go.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
anyone?

not going to bother if it's just going to be me. Duts is playing chase ball with the other little boys in shorts tonight so won't be there.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
a round up of the last year or so:

6 people in January
4 cars (plus 2 dailies) in February
3 cars (plus 1 daily) in March
a few there in April
a few there in May
3 cars (plus 1 daily) in June
no meeting in July
no meeting in August
good crowd in September
3 cars in October
2 cars in November
no meeting in December
no meeting in January
no meeting in February

should we change venue?
should we cancel the winter months? (and the summer months?)
should we just carry on playing it by ear from month to month?

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
should we change venue?
should we cancel the winter months? (and the summer months?)
should we just carry on playing it by ear from month to month?

Start a poll - Duts just loves them :)

More seriously, I suppose one question is if there are enough people interested in turning up at all and then the next question is what night suits the majority best. And then location maybe....

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
how about a thursday? would that make it any easier for people?
Or the second wednesday of the month instead of the third?
or a game of strip poker instead of a nosh-up at Supermacs?