Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kilcock Burger Run, Saturday 12th of April.

Alan B.

June 22, 2011
offaly
Sorry guys, I was under orders, Saturday, or Sunday, not both ha ha.

Do ill be out at the swap meet tomorrow instead.

Hope its going well.

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
s2.jpg

s10.jpg
Keeping up his car parking reputation.... Mikey headed straight for the footpath.

and we all followed him....

s9.jpg
Liam sorting out pj's squeaky fan belt....

s8.jpg
Mick and Mikey enjoying Simon's Coffee..

s7.jpg
Reserved Parking space for Darren in the 911

s6.jpg

s5.jpg
VW bun's and Coffee.....

s4.jpg
Here comes PJ in his new 1303 convertible...

s3.jpg
Conor's bus....

s11.jpg

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Had a great day out today. Fair play to Michael for organising the meet, Simon for great coffee and Paul for those custom buns. Also great pics. Great to catch up with everyone. Hope to see all at swap meet tomorrow. Cheers...

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
A huge thanks to everyone who could make it today (y) I love this run & meet as it's a chillaxed affair, simple and somebody always has something new to show off - that was PJ today and it's a lovely cab! :D

Big thanks to Simon of Vintage Flair who made us lovely fresh coffee, and to Stump for his lovely buns (never thought I'd say that) those classes in Ballymaloe were worth their weight in gold. Keep this in your calendar for next April.

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
Great to see yez all, having some photobucket issues at the moment but I'll pop a couple of pics up (nowhere near as pro looking a stump mind)

Dean

July 28, 2013
Dublin
Had a great time yesterday, and great to meet everyone! Thanks for organizing it! Few pics on photobucket but too had to link them all here...