Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

June 10th 2007 :: Mosney

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
http://www.eircooled.com/showevents.aspx#Mosney07

Hi Folks, I need to book the club stand for this in the next week. Could I get a list of people who intend to attend so as I can get approximate numbers please. If we get a club stand we will all be together in the one spot. This is another big show on the events list and there will be plenty to see here.

I'll start the list....

Ruairi - Camper Van

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Suze said:
hmmm I dont really have anything to go on an eircooled stand?

bring an early golf - it'll be grand!! you can park it far away friom us and then come over and chat about real classic cars :lol:

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
just a few weeks to get this in - just printed one and will post tomorrow 8)

cartonj

May 21, 2007
Westmeath
RE Mosney

RE Mosney

Thinking of bringing my Beetle to Mosney as its close enough to being done. What kind of event is it, is it a show where you park far away and walk or does everyone kind of park up their VW and people mooch around in between.

Thanks

1.7 Purple´76

Hey folks!
I´ve just that there is meeting next week and really would like to be there with my beetle. is there any chance to count me in?
:?: :D

1.7 Purple´76

Perfekt!
but in this wheather it is not a real good fun i hope it´ll be a bit better next week. Oh and deckie have a look on our website the next time, i continued the story,dusty is loading it up at moment. i hope it is interesting enough. we also have some new pics of my beetle on the page... have a look.

C

catherine

oh oh oh

oh oh oh

please give me some more details. my car wont make it but i might.

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
HI Catherine if you click on the blue link in the forst post in this thread or go to the events section on the club site there are details and map etc there...don't worry about bringing a classic there - we are dying to see your fiat though!!! I have a wee 500 but the resto is on the long finger :lol: