Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

jumpstart 2017

moonraker

March 12, 2017
hey anybody got any info for jumpstart this year? went last year really enjoyed it looking forward to this year but as of yet can't find any dates. Thanks

seand

November 16, 2014
Draperstown
Hope that's not true, as Last year's Jumpstart was one of the best meets that we had attended throughout the year ( 420 mile round trip in the bug ),
Was looking forward to the trip this year as we now have a couple of T2's

Thanks
Sean

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Hi all

Sorry for the delay in responding. I can confirm that unfortunately, Jumpstart will not be going ahead this year. It may go ahead next year but we will let you know in plenty of time.

Cheers

Cathal

Bring back the "Dislike" button :)

Only kidding Cathal. It is a pity though. It was an extremely well supported event but I'm sure it took a lot of time in preparation.

Leaves me more time to get my car ready though.

Roll on 2018.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
Hi all

Sorry for the delay in responding. I can confirm that unfortunately, Jumpstart will not be going ahead this year. It may go ahead next year but we will let you know in plenty of time.

Cheers

Cathal

would it be possible to run eirspares along the lines of jumpstart not taking from from either show

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Missed​ the wee jaunt down to Tipperary this year! It takes so much to run an event. Cathal be assured of support if it's held again. Stump loved the pictures, get yourself and camera up to OXO Sunday 7th! All welcome.