Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 8th 2007 :: Terenure Show

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
http://www.eircooled.com/showevents.aspx#Terenure07

Hi Folks, I need to book the club stand for this in the next week. Could I get a list of people who intend to attend so as I can get approximate numbers please. If we get a club stand we will all be together in the one spot. This is the best show in Ireland in my opinion - a great day out - hundreds of cars, great location.

I'll start the list....

Ruairi - Camper Van

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Since there are only 4 of us I think I will leave the club stand!!! Maybe next year!!

2cv

You can add me to the list as well, Ruairi... I'll bring Cecile I think...

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Has a stand been booked?

The watercooled guys are trying to get one together as they had nothing done for mosney so where spread out, would be cool to put the air parked next to the water for a bigger VW presence!

Then I could sit on the fence / float somewhere in between!! :lol: :lol:

Along with those who drive diesel T25's :wink: :lol:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I've booked a stand for approx. 15 cars. I'm sure they can grow or shrink it for us as needs be ;-)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
there is a link for details of the show at the start of this thread and then a few psts later there is a link to the entry form that waould have been printed off, filled out and posted withthe appropriate fee :)

I think it is too late for that now - you can probably just pay on the day 8)

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Amazingly I might actually be able to make this one! First show this year! I will have finished with PH Systems then (I was made redundant yesterday and I finish in 2 weeks, so just waiting for RTE to let me know if I got the job there or not), so Ill have a bit of time off before I get a new job one way or another.

Ruairi - Camper Van
Declan - Beetle
Tom - Camper/Ghia
Dave - 2cv
Airhead - Syncro