Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Jacket patches

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I'd like to report this as abuse and have it taken down and the person responsible reprimanded with a banning or expelled from the club immediately, I'v also been on to Mark Zuckerman as it has come up on his site also.

Fill out the form and we'll have somebody get back to you.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
I'd like to report this as abuse and have it taken down and the person responsible reprimanded with a banning or expelled from the club immediately, I'v also been on to Mark Zuckerman as it has come up on his site also.

Your right too Mac, height of messing going on and you only looking for a few patches for your new jacket.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
If he fills out the form Justin, will you send it to me and I'll post to to whoever needs to see it....

Yep, flick on the kettle there and plug in the aul fax machine. I'll fax the fucker on through to you in a bit.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
macpatches.jpg

Seen this and wanted to see this pic again http://www.lowlygentlemen.co.uk/#ec...uct9472695&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal