Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Jacket patches

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Well I'm looking for some patches, for a jacket I have out here,anything Automotive really:cool: - Bosch,castrol,petrol,cams,engines even vw etc. that I can sew on, I see them alot at shows but I miss Durrow and Vantastival.
So does anyone have some/one, I can get some out here but they would be more American I'd rather a home feel to them.
Anything considered and appreciated.:D

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
It seems to be the done thing here and since I gots the HW jacket, I'm feeling a bit like the new kid, so hopefully a few oil stains and a few badly stitched on patches will help my cause.

Will the 'European look' not work then..............??

pPOLO2-5026673_alternate1_v330.jpg

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
fuck me coxy, pats jacket up there is what youl spot most of at stannie hall. lmao.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
:lol:

I agree but I didn't actually say to Mac what type of patches I was going to pick up for him! ...............poor auld Pat will be crying all morning if he thinks we were laughing at his favourite jacket :p