Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

is 2.5k too expensive for this bug ?

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi All,

My Dad bought this bug. Its striped for painting but in fairness to the fella selling it he was honest about its condition. Looks solid enough but the paint work ant great on it so will probably get that sorted. Will post some pic's when we get it home.

Robbie

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi all,

Just got this home. Hav'nt had a good look yet but it looks great! Needs a paint job but to my surprize its a factory fit ragtop on it. There is a great job done on the seats. Will have a better look Thursday and take a few snaps to stick up for you all. The guy who owned it had loads of calls but we were the only one's to view!

Robbie

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
DSC00238.JPGDSC00235.JPGDSC00239.JPGDSC00240.JPGDSC00236.JPGHi all,

As promised a few pic's. Really not sure what the Dad is gona do with this one he both it spur of the moment. It needs a few bits but could be an excellent car.

Robbie

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
That looks really good. The seller didn't help himself by putting up a shit ad.............which is super for your Dad (y)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Yeah, I was expecting a lot worse. Looks pretty good from here, especially at that price. Nice one.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Thanks,

It looks great in the picture but in the flesh it needs a paint job and there is a good few little bits to be done if I had it as I would be fussy. He is not sure what he is gona do with it he may just sell it on if another one he is after comes up. He has offered it to me but unless somthing goes I hav'nt the room :-(. I would love to give it the love it deserves as I would love an original Ragtop.

Robbie