Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Ireland adventure 2015

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
Mart, I am considering to meet you all in the Sligo area on Friday 05/06 (depending on weather, as always) - Gleniff Horseshoe would be a rather good place - would you already have an idea at what time you all would pass through?

Mart

January 22, 2015
Holland
Mart, I am considering to meet you all in the Sligo area on Friday 05/06 (depending on weather, as always) - Gleniff Horseshoe would be a rather good place - would you already have an idea at what time you all would pass through?

1. I can not tell what time we are there and how many members of the group ride through the Glennif Horseshoe. Everyone has their own program, but I think most of the participants will ride the route .
    We start from Ballyshannon approximately between 9 and 9.30 am
    I certainly runs through it Hopefully we will see each other

IMG_7867.JPG

Mart

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
Hi.im just outside kilcolgan.co.galway,
workspace available and tools,possible breakdown recovery.
plenty of space to park,
i pm my number.
pete

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Hi Mart,

We are hoping to meet up with you on your travels..

We are based in the North West of Ireland and would like to meet up. We are based between Inishowen and the Antrim Coast.

Derry, Londonderry, Limavady, Bushmills, Muff, Moville, Greencastle, Ballyshannon....

I see you are passing through on Monday Tuesday & Wednesday.

Call or Text me a mobile number.
Paul 0044 77 455 69874

IMG_20150322_114055183.jpg

IMG_20150425_174441396.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150426_083953781.jpg
    IMG_20150426_083953781.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Aye would love to take a race and meet you guys on your epic trip when you are in the North West. Its inspiring. Maybe catch you guys at one of your stops Sunday, Monday Tuesday or Wednesday?

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Any word from Mart and company where they staying when in Bushmills and Donegal? Would love to take a race in the 67 beetle and meet them?

Last edited:

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Enjoy your trip, I hope the weather does riun your tour. I'll try and meet up with you next weekend when your going through County Mayo. It your need help in Mayo I've a work shop you can use. I'm in Kiltimagh

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Dundalk Coffee Stop

Dundalk Coffee Stop

Hi Guys... I have been in touch with Mart recently, and we have Organised a FREE Coffee stop for all our visitors here in Dundalk Town on Wed 17th of June. Exit the M1 Motorway at Junction 16 and follow the signs for the town centre. Its about 2 Kilometres from the motorway; so a few minutes will take you there.
Mart reckons they should be in town between 2pm and 4 pm in the afternoon, from there they are heading North to Newcastle Co.Down, where they will stay the night. I plan to jump in the bus and meet them above

Our local Radio Station, LMFM, will be there to talk to some of the visitors, and The Argus newspaper will be on hand to get a few photos.
We will have goodie bags for each of the 27 VW's... and maybe something special for the kids too....

So who else is going to join us...??

C'mon... the more the merrier!

coffe stop.jpg

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Sounds good. Hey I like a road trip and that would be round the corner compared with Jumpstart!! Geoff the legend from NBOC club(northern beetle and bus owners club) up north met the Dutch crew off the Larne ferry and cruised with them round the Causeway Coast Road - he has a great wee video of the day on the nboc forum and it would give you an idea of what an epic trip this is with amazing ppl and incredible variety of vehicles. Cant wait to see how this story develops.

I plan to catch them when up north coast and Donegal, then at the end of their trip maybe tie in taking in a day Hiking up the Mourne mountains, so could possibly make the Dundalk bash and cruise with them to the Newcastle - one of my favourite places on the planet.

Very inspiring seeing people out seeing the world in their aircooled. I only managed a flask of tea in the splittie today on the Diamond in my home town!!