Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Get Insured with Eircooled's Insurance Partner - First Ireland

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I've just Paypal'd my Club Membership monies...how soon before I get my Club Membership ID number please?

Qjo6ClD.gif

Fran&Suzanne

Club Member
Club Member
May 24, 2016
Meath
I called first Ireland today to get a quote for our T2 camper with the Eircooled membership. Was told they would not quote it cos it is converted. I thought all T2's were converted?? Was I missed quoted or do people have their campers insured with these guys? PS I'm a newbie so not even sure if I'm posting this right :confused:

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
You'll have to be 'oblivious' and tell them it's a factory camper, which it essentially is. if yours is like mine then the 'conversion' was done by the company on a bus bought straight from Volkswagen. Sometimes I think we are all too honest due to the fact that we know so much of the intricacies about vw. I just showed them the log book which said 'motor caravan' as proof when getting my insurance.

Last edited:

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Just been requested by FI (AIG )underwriters to produce an NCT or engineers report for my 76 beetle if I want to
put it back on cover for this year, on the same policy as my T25 thats already on cover.

Been told its a new thing..

Anyone else??

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Someone else on the facebook page said they had the same issue with FI and they switched to Carol Nash and had no issue