Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Garage Clearout - Go Faster, Go Lower Parts

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
Hi,

I'm doing a bit of a dung out.

For Sale

Pair of Weber 40 DCNFs with manifolds (Unported) and trumpets. These are working, just need a clean and rebuild. €130
Pair of Weber 34 ICTs with manifolds. Cleaned and rebuilt a couple of years ago and never used. (Turbo got in the way) €90
Set of Urethane anti-roll bar bushes for standard size bar. €Free to good home.
Set of 4 (Missing the dizzy-coil cable) Taylor ignition leads €Free to good home.
Schadek 30mm oil pump. Never used or fitted. €15
Empi lowered front dampers. For late BJ beam. Don't know anything about these only they say 'Empi' on the side. 230mm compressed 350mm extended. They are oil filled and in good condition other than surface rust. €5
Late Speedo. Works like it's supposed to. €5
CSP Camber adjusting nuts. Unopened €5
Scat Rocker assembly (Pair). Bought second hand but never used. Excellent condition. €160

Drop me a PM if you're looking for anything else. It might be in the shed somewhere. I'll add to this as we go along.

Will consider exchange/part exchange for something interesting. What you got?

All the best.

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
No probs guys. Would you send me through a PM with your details. I'll try to help get them delivered to you if it helps.

Deckie, You're second in line for the 40s.