Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Front seats for me beetle

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Iv universal rails on me floorpan and im looking for a set of seats. Ideal I want leather of course. Im liking audi TT seats but a nice set of black leather recliners would also be lovely. Any suggestions and do I also have to get original set rails to work on the universal rails on the floorpan? Cheers

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
I got a set of renault leather seats from a club member that I am putting in my T4,realy nice seat and very comfortable.I think they are from a megan would work well in a beetle and the Renault runners shoult bolt straight onto the beetle floor.
should be easy enough to find in a scrap yard too.

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Offset? Sorry im new to this seat swapping stuff lol. There really nice. Id have a problem with them been electric also wouldnt I?

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Just scored a set of Merc coupe leather seats with rail. Got em for nothing sooooo well happy. Thanks guys for yer input