Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Eircooled and NBOC joint venture camping trip

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
]1. Brian, Lesley, Tiernan & Siobhan
2. Eamonn & Ciaran Winters.
3. Alistair & Tori
4.Peter Doherty +2
5.Janet Blair
6.Will Patterson
7.Andy Beattie + Toby
8. Neville Sutter
9.Declan Carney Friday and Saturday night

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
1. Brian, Lesley, Tiernan & Siobhan
2. Eamonn & Ciaran Winters.
3. Alistair & Tori
4.Peter Doherty +2
5.Janet Blair
6.Will Patterson
7.Andy Beattie + Toby
8. Neville Sutter
9.Declan Carney Friday and Saturday night
10.Ross, Aoife & Rodney the dog

Nev

August 29, 2017
Thanks for a great weekend!

We'd no idea what to expect when we turned up from the north with our dirty water-pumper, but we were certainly made to feel welcome and really enjoyed both the run & the show. The airport visit was a nice bonus and I have serious BBQ envy now.

So thanks again to all involved in organising the weekend. If we can play any small part in getting next year's return visit sorted, we're certainly willing to help.

Nev.

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
I enjoyed the road run last Saturday - but wonder what happened next/Sunday? Are there no pictures? How many attended the Static Show? ... ...

We left Lissadell at around 5 pm and made our way home through Glencar Valley. At the lake we stopped and had a fine steep walk up to the Devil's Chimney, Irelands highest waterfall, then passed the famous Glencar Waterfall (for my taste rather overdeveloped, when we made a walking tour with tent and rucksacks in 1984 it was really nice there, and even in the late nineties, but now we simply pass it), encountered some sheep traffic and arrived home shortly after 8 pm. Maybe I post a few pictures later.

Reactions: Coxy

MurrayMi

August 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Absolutely by chance I came across this forum, and after seeing the pictures I have such a nostalgia, a longing for travel, especially now when there are restrictions everywhere. We had grandiose plans before the pandemic, we had planned to go camping with the family, we had even bought flashlights here https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV, to play hide-and-seek in the dark. Now we're just at home, but I hope we can handle the situation.

Last edited: