Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dubshed 2015

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Well what a cracking road trip, back at the camp site dinner on beer in hand, shattered, nice and toasty, camp site looks great too, very quite, lashing rain of course. Finally Got on the road about 10.30 I think, met Trev hanging around carrigaline up to no good of course, I think his missus took him away for his birthday,happy birthday Trev. Got to kings hall at 4.30
Met up with JohnNi parked the car up and headed of, have to say the punters are in for a treat tomorrow when they see the motors in the aircooled section,
no party for me tonight, couple of beers, gypsy behaved herself too,

DSC_0072.JPGDSC_0069.jpg

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Lol! There was no missus in sight when I was in Cork this morning! The whole outfit looked great, beetle and bungalow. Enjoy the weekend Keith!

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
was a great day today, great vibe in the air-cooled hall, i'd love to see it packed to the rafters next year, if it doesn't clash with volksworld, a lot of punters through the hall all afternoon, I've never done the separate hall before, just parked outside, but i think you could get a good 50 cars in there. looking forward to tomorrow, and yes we caught dave "Dr Detail" polishing his race car LOL

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
was a great day today, great vibe in the air-cooled hall, i'd love to see it packed to the rafters next year, if it doesn't clash with volksworld, a lot of punters through the hall all afternoon, I've never done the separate hall before, just parked outside, but i think you could get a good 50 cars in there. looking forward to tomorrow, and yes we caught dave "Dr Detail" polishing his race car LOL
The oval looked great today Ben, was great to meet you.
Colm

jim1500

June 1, 2007
attachment.php

really like this wee yoke, I've set broad steels powdercoated sat in garage, tempting me to fit them :cool:

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Took a quick spin up to Belfast today in the daily with Tommy White.....

Daves race car after the winter rebuild..
s1.jpg
want...
s12.jpg

s11.jpg

s10.jpg
MK1 ragtop...
s9.jpg

s8.jpg

Paul's split in the background..
s7.jpg

s6.jpg

s5.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s2.jpg

s13.jpg

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
Great show

Great show

image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

lukemac

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2013
North county Dublin
Great pics stump. We were up last night and at the show today. Well worth the spin up apart from the beemers on the way out. Lol
I had a sit in the double cross drivers seat. Animal. Hoping to get to the drag day now.
we had a great night too. We found a party. (y)

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Just in the door, shattered after 7 and a half hr drive home, tremendous week end, great to have met everyone, each and every car / bus looked amazing. Well done to the organisers especially John and Simon.