Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meets - First Wednesday of each month

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Yes they are the first one was last Wednesday. Next one is the first Wednesday of April. Keep and eye on here and the Facebook page for the location as it's not in Carrickmines anymore

dirtybug

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2011
dublin
Yes - we're not in Carrickmines anymore.

On April 01st from 19:30 we will be in the Applegreen Service Station Ballymount, Eircode D12 V52H (address: M50 Business Park, Ballymount Rd Upper, Ballymount, Kilnamanagh, Co. Dublin, D12 V52H).

Fantastic! Thanks dude. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one. Cheers.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Dublin Meet cancelled due to Covid-19 for the foreseeable until things change.

I'll post when the next one is being held.

Reactions: trev

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
The Dublin meeting will need someone new to organise them as myself and Mikey no longer live in Dublin and don't get up to Dublin enough to organise it. So if you want to organise go ahead and if you need any help myself or Mikey can advise.

dirtybug

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2011
dublin
Thanks Brian. That's good news for yous. Hoping to move out of Dublin myself towards the end of the year. Would be great to catch up with yous at another meet soon. All the best.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Hey Mikey! Any idea when the Dublin meets are to start up again? Cheers Ste

Hi Ste.

The Dublin Meets are returning, I'm in Donegal now but Fergus is going to start the Dublin Meets again.

He is starting them, first Wednesday of September. (Wed 02nd)

Event TBC - more details coming soon.

Mikey

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Dublin Meet Begins Again

Wednesday 02nd of September - 7.30PM

Applegreen Ballymount, Dublin.