Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meets - First Wednesday of each month

NoahR

Club Member
Club Member
February 24, 2021
Co. Dublin
www.youtube.com
Forgot to stick a reminder about June’s meet and couldn’t attend but Julys is next Wednesday in Applegreen Ballymount from the usual time. Hope to make it

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Whens the next Dublin meetup, I have a friend living in Dublin who owns a T25 and she needs some advice on some small bodywork repairs thats needed. She would like recommendations of who to go to so she can avoid the charlatans and bad repairs. Thanks.

NoahR

Club Member
Club Member
February 24, 2021
Co. Dublin
www.youtube.com
Whens the next Dublin meetup, I have a friend living in Dublin who owns a T25 and she needs some advice on some small bodywork repairs thats needed. She would like recommendations of who to go to so she can avoid the charlatans and bad repairs. Thanks.
Normally first Wednesday of the month. Not sure if when the next one is but I assume it’s Wednesday the 4th of October

Reactions: Tim