Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
i will go to the meet, but not a great fan of liffey valley, as i work in the general vacinity, i usually meet "people" there that wouldnt appreciate me! wouldnt want them to take it out on the bug....call it a coppers lot!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Yeah I've heard that too John, supposed to be great. Don't know about the parking faciltes. I like my tyres!!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
i will go to the meet, but not a great fan of liffey valley, as i work in the general vacinity, i usually meet "people" there that wouldnt appreciate me! wouldnt want them to take it out on the bug....call it a coppers lot!
disguise1.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Little tip for the convoys too, put the 6volt guys to lead. Or in this case Hugo. They'll determine the paste

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
hi guys, what day are yous doing this on? the first wednesday of every month? if i remember correctly?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
So crap, workin again but this time I wont even make the beginning of it. I'll try swop shift with some1!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I was given a tip a while back for driving in convoy and it works.

Everyone keep an eye in the rear view mirror for the car behind you. If you notice it lagging behind or dropping out of view, slow down to let it catch up. That way the car at the back of the queue dictates the pace and if everyone watches their mirror, nobody can scream off too fast and leave the rest behind.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I was given a tip a while back for driving in convoy and it works.

Everyone keep an eye in the rear view mirror for the car behind you. If you notice it lagging behind or dropping out of view, slow down to let it catch up. That way the car at the back of the queue dictates the pace and if everyone watches their mirror, nobody can scream off too fast and leave the rest behind.

Is that how you ran into the back of Dara's car? only looking out the back window:p