Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Velvet

Club Member
Club Member
December 17, 2013
Clane
Great meeting up, now I've a lot of work to do on my car to bring it up to the high standard of the others :)

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well nobody turned up in the end. I went in and had a burger in the Goat on my tod. I thought that might happen though considering so many are away or busy. That was a first for me though being the only one there.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Sorry I couldnt make it in the end, I had family gathering that I had to attend. I had hoped to avoid it but I had to go in the end. My plan wa to head up after but it ran longer than I'd hoped so I was still at it when Ross called. I had Kyle an Phil waiting on me so in the end we had a local meet in Ashford services an only left at 11. There were 4 of us there. If I had made it there would have been 5 of us travelling up.
When 3 are coming from Arklow it's a long way to go for a meet that's poorly attended. Theyve more travel time than me. I was on hols last month do that's why I missed it.

I don't think the venue is the problem, I've often been at Stillorgan when numbers are low. We've just lost some regulars due to them being busy with other stuff.