Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Dunno how free I am right now, ever since we drew down the mortgage it feels like she's taken over, between the house an the wedding I'm receiving more orders that ever before so doubt it's gonna be any different with the ring on!

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Yes but with very good reason! The clutch cable in the beetle is yet again ready to snap! I really have to find out why it's eating clutch cables. I'll get it to the Dublin meet though. It's only up the road!

Have you greased the cable before you put it in? check where it comes out of the rear of the car is the pipe the cable comes out of damaged? Did you change the gear box?

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well that tears the arse out of that idea! Battery was as dead as a dodo when I went out so I have it on charge. I'll be there in the nissan. Can't be bothered rummaging the battery out of the MG.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well there were a few of us there in the end. Myself, Graham, Alice, Mikey, Steve and Tsar and Ailish. Only one classic VWs amongst us! We must have looked like a right bunch of eejits standing around a carpark for no apparent reason! Alice's new van is very nice! At least there was a last meeting of the year, even if it was bloody freezing!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Little bit late - it was a meet of the daily drivers.

IMG_4296_zps8125851c.jpg

Ross.
IMG_4295_zps8926422d.jpg

SteveR.
IMG_4297_zps29b09596.jpg

Alice.
IMG_4299_zpsedb405e8.jpg

DHF.
IMG_4289_zps7b8388a5.jpg

Looks great on the road Graham.
IMG_4308_zps824fa785.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Not sure....
Anyone around on Wednesday?

Normally don't have a meet in January due to the AGM, but since their isn't an AGM this winter why not.

Might be better to move the meet to 9th of January when everyone is back in work?