Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork monthly meet up and spin.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Great to meet all ye - forgot all about it until Justin rang...

Good to meet you an Ciaran too, Louie. ;)
Yup - finally meet even tho just around the corner!

Roofrack gone pox?
roofrack in shed - finally got a cover for it (bout 5years too late!) for parking outside the house - didnt know if 'twould fit with the rack. Reckon it will after all so rack back on soon. You ever going to venture out with the bus?!?

I love that split,I think I've spotted it a few times in little island,she's a beauty.
give a shout next time!

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
You ever going to venture out with the bus?!?

a combination of fuckwit government laws, guys turning up once and never seeing them again, unanswered phone calls, and a lack of energy from me, mean that she's still on uk plates.

hopefully movement next week on it, am a bit sick of it really. anyone wanna make me an offer?

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
give a shout next time![/QUOTE]

I would pox but it does be parked outside the printers when I'm delivering to Pepsi mate.if I see ya driving it I'll give you a wave and you can say to yourself who the fuck is that weirdo waving at lol.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Hey guys, are there a few of us in for tomorrow night?? Little Island, 7.00. I'll get onto my photographer friend and see if he'll come. No doubt some of ye have had yer wheels snapped plenty times but we can see what happens!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
i hope tomorrow nite is not going to tonite rain and wet
one othere very important thing we must leave a blank space in memory of the one and only

BLUE STREAK