Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork monthly meet up and spin.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
GONE FROM OUR PATCH
OH YEA one other thing just an suggesten would it be a good idea bad idea to have the meets on a saterday morning seeing that evenings are getting darker and colder
just an idea

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
very sad empty space where the blue streak should have been all i hope is the new owner gives it the loving care it reguires
on a bright note that is a brilliant van the wayne has now a real beauty
nice to meet all

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Sorry Tony, I didn't get a pic of your lovely bug before you left

20120926_204608.jpg

20120926_195617.jpg

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Never a fan of the champagne editions, but Waynes new bus is the business. Love it.
It was frigging skinning cold there tho.

Louie

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2008
Cork
Hey Guys, myself or Ciaran couldn't make it on Wednesday, I had to drop him up to the airport and timing clashed. Next month for sure. Lovely bus Wayne, Congrats. Hopefully I'll get to see it in the flesh in October, (oh and from a coffee shop window sounds good!!!!)

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Thats halloween lads,any interest in this wednesday? Think i could actually make this one if so.

Oh jesus I'm not driving an orange and white hippy wagon with escape speeds less than 20mph around the city so. There'll be eggs and stones and little fanta filled fuchers flying left right and centre

Weds is out for me. Well I'm out util I've a new screen

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Goggles.
Justina is dying from the wed night meetings... Why not a sunday morning? - big turnout last sunday in little island for a cars & coffee meet. Mainly yank stuff. Nice mild weather too.