Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cork monthly meet up and spin.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
No pics this time but we'll make sure to get them sorted next time

The two bus loads of 17 yr olds who stopped in for a pint on the way to their debs took a few

#whydoesthebackofmybussmelllikeregurgitatedsmirnoffice?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Yep, there is the possibility of a pic or two of my beetle (complete with tan-in-a-can smears after a inebriated teenager slid off the bonnet and back into the gutter) on Gurnbook today.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
I missed this. Sorry.
I know you did. & we reserved a space for you too! Had to let some debs teenagers in a hugebig toyota 4wd thingy take it tho. Jesus, there was lots of drunken rattlecantan about the place.
Brians photo doesn't do it justice at all at all.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
So next wednesday is the last wednesday of the month. Are people interested in another meet up? Somewhere different. Little Island was mentioned. Maybe another location? I'm sure we can get a hand full of people out for a coffee anyway ;)

Here's a bit of Belle and Sebastian just cos it's sunny outside

Louie

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2008
Cork
So next wednesday is the last wednesday of the month. Are people interested in another meet up? Somewhere different. Little Island was mentioned. Maybe another location? I'm sure we can get a hand full of people out for a coffee anyway ;)

Here's a bit of Belle and Sebastian just cos it's sunny outside

I'd make it to little island next wed if its happening! What time would ye be meeting??