Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks to PJ for kickstarting this again!

The first Brekkie Roll of the year is in Limerick so hopefully we can get a good number from the Munster area and maybe further afield too (y)

• Date: Saturday Feb 4th
  • Time: 10am
  • Plan: Drink coffee, have food & talk shite :D
The Plaza is very easy to find as it is just off the M7 Motorway at the N24 Tipperary/Waterford exit. Turn right, following the signs for the city and as you get to the first roundabout (Conlans BMW to your left) there is a large glass building to your right. That is the Plaza building and there is loads of car parking outside the Plaza Express which is the shop/cafe we will meet at.

I did some begging and have landed a few goodies for people that turn up in their aircooled VW.........or shiny Audi......or TDi powered Early Bay ;)

- Jon White of VW Spares (www.vwspares.ie) has kindly offered a €50 voucher as a prize on the day

- Paul Horton of Aircooled Accessories (www.aircooledaccessories.com) has offered a 15% discount voucher card to everyone in the audience :D

- Aircooled Accessories have also offered a set of chrome hinge covers for a Bus or a Beetle as a prize http://aircooledaccessories.com/inde...&product_id=68

- VW Heritage (http://www.vwheritage.com) have offered a few t-shirts to give out which I hope will arrive on time as they may not be leaving the store until Monday.

I hope you guys will support this and as many other events as you can in 2012.

I'll be there and I hope to see you all too and if we get enough VWs on the day we might ask Andrew Pollock in Irish Vintage Scene to give it a mention and a few photos.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2958882

Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I see Conlons BMW on the google map but I don't see the plaza building. Is it a relatively new building? (built since the google map was produced). Is it before the first roundabout?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
The Plaza is new but it's across from Conlons. It's really easy to find PJ because once you come to the roundabout you'll see it on your right.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I beg to differ Mikey, if it was anything like the last one, you'll be two stone lighter from pushing burty home !!!!

On the upside, it's not a drive, it's a park up, grab a coffee and have a chat so no pushing required......like your tuppaware parties only not as wild!

EDIT EDIT EDIT.......Newsflash. I just googled Tupperware to see if they're still around and they still do those parties :D
http://www.tupperware.ie/xchg/ie/hs.xsl/66.html

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
The Plaza is very easy to find as it is just off the M7 Motorway at the N24 Tipperary/Waterford exit. Turn right, (or left if coming from Cork direction) following the signs for the city and as you get to the first roundabout (Conlans BMW to your left) there is a large glass building to your right. That is the Plaza building and there is loads of car parking outside the Plaza Express which is the shop/cafe we will meet at.
:D

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Time to get this one moving so list time :D

The first Brekkie Roll of the year is in Limerick so hopefully we can get a good number from the Munster area and maybe further afield too (y)

• Date: Saturday Feb 4th
  • Time: 9am
  • Plan: Drink coffee, have food & talk shite :D
The Plaza is very easy to find as it is just off the M7 Motorway at the N24 Tipperary/Waterford exit. Turn right, following the signs for the city and as you get to the first roundabout (Conlans BMW to your left) there is a large glass building to your right. That is the Plaza building and there is loads of car parking outside the Plaza Express which is the shop/cafe we will meet at.

1. Coxy