Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

beetle wanted

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
well lads and ladies, im looking for a bug for under a grand dont want to much of a project if ya no what i mean... if any of use no of any around will ya let me know, or get a pic for me cheers..

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
there is not too many bugs for under a grand that don't need huge work. if you could stretch to 2000 you might get lucky i'd say

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
dont think you'll find much if any for a grand that wont require a lot of work,
even at 2-3k you will need to do a few jobs to get the car how you want it..

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
thanks for d info, i was actually looking at a bug in new ross the other day its red and it has alloys, i believe it went to a good few shows a while ago, does anyone know it......? il try get a pic next time i pass it.

M

mango

i was looking at that bug in ross last week , didn`t see a price on it , if you`d like someone to have a look over it with you just give us a shout . have you thought about having a rust free shell shipped in from california ? i know a guy who did this recently and it cost him less than the price of a pair of new floorpans and heater channels ;)

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
i was looking at that bug in ross last week , didn`t see a price on it , if you`d like someone to have a look over it with you just give us a shout . have you thought about having a rust free shell shipped in from california ? i know a guy who did this recently and it cost him less than the price of a pair of new floorpans and heater channels ;)

thanks barry but i dont really know how to go about shipping.... ya i gave the man who owned it a ring a while ago he said all the underneath was all done, like new floors an all... he said he would let it go for 800... would ya think that would be a fair price?

M

mango

thanks barry but i dont really know how to go about shipping.... ya i gave the man who owned it a ring a while ago he said all the underneath was all done, like new floors an all... he said he would let it go for 800... would ya think that would be a fair price?

talk to britt (roadcow) ;)

if you want i`ll pick you up and we`ll spin out to ross for a look see . 800 isn`t a bad price but it`d want careful inspection before you hand over any cash

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
talk to britt (roadcow) ;)

if you want i`ll pick you up and we`ll spin out to ross for a look see . 800 isn`t a bad price but it`d want careful inspection before you hand over any cash

Thanks but wont be looking at it for a while, il let u know wen goin to see it ok...

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
bug wanted

bug wanted

hi jason, ray breen in cashel has a bug for sale well under a grand!
grey 1968 1500, on a zv plate, all complete, nothing missing, engine not running
but he will throw in a good 1200 motor for luck, the car has shit loads of dockets & history
i seen all the papers, loads of money spent over the years
its the first of the disk brake models & has the higher ratio box to
he has just got an early bay & has no more room in his shed so it has to go
give him a bell 087 2068513 n tell him i sent you

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
grey 1968 1500, on a zv plate, all complete, nothing missing, engine not running
but he will throw in a good 1200 motor for luck, the car has shit loads of dockets & history

That sounds like a great car :dribble:

jason

June 21, 2008
wexford
Thanks alot il do eddie...:w00t: