Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bay window Double cab

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
not for the faint hearted but could be good for parts/or a very brave resto project or ultimate rat ride if you're mad enough:rolleyes:.
irish reg, no tax book but i'm told it is available.

would prefer to sell it as it is in one go, rather that stripping bits from it.

i'd be interested in swapping this for a buggy shell/parts if it suits anyone

obviously you will need a trailer to take it away

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
I think Ive seen this from the road when passing, and passing I thought about calling about it, but remembered Id enough old 'junk'... looking at the pics now, to drive on was perhaps 'the right decision'...

It looks like its got some useable, double cab only parts, or if you have a year or two of evenings and weekends 'free' in the diary, and deep pockets a brave resto....

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
I think Ive seen this from the road when passing, and passing I thought about calling about it, but remembered Id enough old 'junk'... looking at the pics now, to drive on was perhaps 'the right decision'...

It looks like its got some useable, double cab only parts, or if you have a year or two of evenings and weekends 'free' in the diary, and deep pockets a brave resto....

you forgot the rat look option! drive it as it is :)

thanks for the free bump, call in the next time your passing...