Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
hi ive never seen or heard anything of it , seems over priced to me as all your getting really is the body ,no logbook for chassis either

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Jeez,I love me 1303's but 105,000e..!!!Not on your Nelly

1/10

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

$_1.JPG
105,000 EUR
VAT not reclaimable

Accident-free
Info

Damaged vehicles are any vehicles with unrepaired significant damage, e.g. due to a road traffic accident, fire damage, hail damage, water damage, engine damage or damage to the gearbox. This does not include: 1.) normal wear and tear; 2.) minor damage; 3.) a vehicle which has previously had an accident but has since been repaired. Also, a vehicle is only deemed to be accident-free if it has never suffered any significant damage in an accident. This means anything more serious than minor damage (e.g. scratched paintwork). Even if the damage has been properly repaired, the vehicle is no longer accident-free. Finally, 'Roadworthy' means that the vehicle is technically capable of being driven (no engine damage or the like). This does not refer to aspects of traffic safety or other suitability of the vehicle.

Sports Car/Coupe, Used vehicle

FR 02/1974
98,300 km
Petrol
85 kW (116 PS)
Manual gearbox

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Nah trev theres no way that moss has grown that quick but I will probably be very similar by the time it does sell..lol