Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/3181818

nice...shame it's not on Irish plates...

Full-10810550.jpeg

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
There was a silver one of these in Ballyvourney area for a while in the late eighties. Mid engined too. Follow up to the Matra-Simca Bagheera. Cool cars.

you've the memory of an elephant to remember that...
here's another one for you, do you ever remember one of these that lived near to the Halfway house on the Macroom - Ballyvourney road?

Tatra-603-1.JPG

I can't be sure but it seem to have a very strong memory of it, or something that looked very like it...

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
you've the memory of an elephant to remember that...
here's another one for you, do you ever remember one of these that lived near to the Halfway house on the Macroom - Ballyvourney road?

Tatra-603-1.JPG

I can't be sure but it seem to have a very strong memory of it, or something that looked very like it...
Them Talbots were such an unusual car & i had a model of one of them too! Dont think i saw one of them tatras round that area. There is a guy living behind the half-way that had a collection. Various Jaguars & i think he had a borgward isabella for a while. could have been that? Same guys brother lives in ballyvourney opposite the factory units in the middle of the village. Rolls-Royce & various other bits in there (the Lehane brothers)
For such a tiny place, there always was (& still is) a lot of interesting stuff around there. Few old Citroens, opel kadett C, mercedes SL, various vintage fords & austins still in the village.

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Bargain alert........... Bargain alert..................!!

http://dublin.gumtree.ie/c-Cars-and...-1972-crossover-bay-window-W0QQAdIdZ368431860

It's obviously legit, the nice man promptly replied to my enquiry.................

Hi,
The camper is located in London, UK it's under uk reg.... due to the nature of my work (British Airways pilot) I will be unable this week but next week will be perfect to meet you....price in pounds is 2150 and you'll come collect from my place in UK or I can ship it via to your address? if you're still interested just let me know and I will send you my details, then I will hold the camper for you.
Thanks!
Justin