Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry

Yes I know that bus it belongs to a local girl I have done a few jobs to it in the past
She bought it from Krazy kombies 5 years ago it's had a new roof canvas fitted last year and a few mechanical niggles sorted
It does have a few rust bubbles but nothing major one on the left front wheelarch and on the panel behind the rear bumper and it had a dent filled in the front panel years ago before it came to Ireland
Its an honest enough bus .
She knows what she has and what its worth there is room to haggle on the price .
If you want to know more message me

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
like a faint whiff of vomit from the inside, used johnnies in the ashtrays, half-eaten burgers on the dashboard, intergalactic mileage etc

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sounds just like the one you sold me, with the exception of the mileage....I hope.(y)

uowJ0wT.gif

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Jeez, I thought it was my old 'Porsche replica'for minute.Its the same colour n all. And it's in Athy.I was nearly doing a coxy and wanting it back.:ROFLMAO:

broz

Club Member
Club Member
June 8, 2011
glanmire
wouldn't look too bad if the front bumper and the whale tail were smaller, wheels and wings are a good combo and right size IMO

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
anyone in the Galway area be able to go check this out for me?

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/volks-wagen-beetle-parts/8889371?offset=9

I'm particularly interested in the condition of the second hand tube for a tenner. If it looks good I'll travel up myself to inspect it. I just want someone to take a preliminary look to save me travelling all the way there to find out it's as old as Methuselah, patched or (I'm almost afraid to say :( ) punctured.

thanks folks :)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
anyone in the Galway area be able to go check this out for me?

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/volks-wagen-beetle-parts/8889371?offset=9

I'm particularly interested in the condition of the second hand tube for a tenner. If it looks good I'll travel up myself to inspect it. I just want someone to take a preliminary look to save me travelling all the way there to find out it's as old as Methuselah, patched or (I'm almost afraid to say :( ) punctured.

thanks folks :)

looks good.
If you loose interest ill go for it.

I bet there is some NOS air in it to.