Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

Padraic90

Club Member
Club Member
June 30, 2015
Galway
It would be something if it was an early beetle..not that the newer 70s aren't cool too..but take into account at least maybe 3k of welding looking at the pictures if the floors and heater channels on the n/s..probably everything else is rotten as well. Car would be standing u, u could say around 6 or 7k by the time it's solid and painted. Finish it out after that hah! I'm just getting really pissed of seeing piles of shit for sale for stupid money!

dee

Club Member
Club Member
February 4, 2015
Cork
I looked at it in Kilkenny Feb/March of last year. Guy selling it had bought it the year before, done a trip to France and then parked it up. He was asking about 16k if I remember.

Have his details somewhere if you want them

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
ooh! nice!

however, if you think it tramlines bad now with the 17s, you might as well just put on your train driver's uniform with the 19s :ROFLMAO:

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
ooh! nice!

however, if you think it tramlines bad now with the 17s, you might as well just put on your train driver's uniform with the 19s :ROFLMAO:

:lol: yeah, true. They look amazing on though. Well maybe not green, but you get the idea.

Need to get my fondmetals lips polished and swap over to those for a bit I think. No space for any more wheels as it is, even if I did have the spare cash.