Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

BACK ON :: November 29th 2008 :: Big Balls Winter Campout

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
That's the problem around here - we need to start taking deposits.

Liam - Ger is definitely going and I am definitely going, and Tom has yet to fail to turn up at any camping event.

I might stick this on T2i, Rule6, and NBOC as well - might be some interest.

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
Excellent, and we are talking Doolin right.

What time are ya'll planning on arriving there?

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
As the time is fast approaching the $%&* or get off the pot time,could one you playboys of the western world name a spot where we are likely to camp. Do you have a campsite in mind,a beach at low tide,a field without the bull McCabe or a layby in Lahinch. I just want to enjoy a night freezing in the van and having to break the ice on the milk for my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in the morning.Although I will probably chicken out and turn on the Propex. To hell with my carbon footprint...

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
Ok on this I'm hoping to be there, I'm putting the sprayer under pressure to get the van finished friday so I can go camping saturday night.

Options:

Doolin - park in the car park oppisit O'Connors pub, this time of year no body would bother ye and O'Connors is always good for a bit of Irish music and normally has lovely guinness

Lahinch - Car park on the prom. Its normally a camp site anyways, its not unusual to find 3-4 campers there every weekend of the year. Choise of about 12 pubs and 3 nightclubs!

Miltown Malbay - camping would be in White Strand. About a mile from miltown, lovely spot but could be a bit of a walk on the way home!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't confirm this yet but Doolin would get my vote, be quiter, lahinch is savage but could be busy. I suppose it comes down to, do you have a few beers or a lot of beers. Few beers and a bit of crack would be doolin, crazy night out would be Lahinch.

Hopefully the 71 will make her first appearance in her new coat.

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
lol

lol

:rroulette:im sleeping in tha back of me bug ha ha and a botel of bulmers for me pilla

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
My van is not going to be back from the mechanics this week :-(

He has had it 5 weeks now!! I should have done it myself.

So I am not going - I can't be arsed sleeping in my car.

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
This is beginning to die by the looks of things.I have the van ready,and I would love a spin.
But Dublin to Doolin is a long way to be be on my own... If there are definitely 2 other vehicles then count me in... I will be online later to check....