Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

BACK ON :: November 29th 2008 :: Big Balls Winter Campout

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
no Richie you missed my point - I'll re-emphasis my sentence

wherever we go WILL have a 2 meter barrier to get under

(all our vans are 1.95 meters max)

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
lol

lol

well lads who is picking the spot!!!!!!!!!!!! ill go if there is bulmers there:sos:

richiemack

February 2, 2007
Galway
thegreenplanetblog.com
shall we go to whitestrand then?we can gawk at the dolphin, and discuss the best way to cook him.theres public toilets there but they maybe locked up for the winter. but if you can hold it theres a village very nearby called milltown malbay

Last edited:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
no-one will turn up apart from me and tom so there is no point in having this conversation - someone text me on the day if ye bother ye barneys

Ger

Club Member
Club Member
December 8, 2006
Ennis
O.K. can't argue with going to Clare, but then I'm biased. White strand is a bit of a stretch (walking) from Miltown Malbay in November weather.

If it's craic you want (outside of the Willy Clancey w'end in Miltown M'bay) then it has to be Doolin. For sure the campsite is closed but in November I'd say we could park in carpark next to a field for anyone who wanted to pitch a tent.

The next day Surfing in Lahinch or Whitestrand is just down the road.