Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] A few bits left over for t2 bay

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
photo7.JPGwas clearing out and forund a couple of items if anyone interested, firstly an origional oil bath air filer in very good condition and a pair of origional hella headlights also in good condition. photo.JPG

also have kyb gas adjust front shocks on my bus for one week but were too low they are standard shock but not right for a lowered bus but perfect on a standard but cost nearly €100 make me an offer.

contact john on 087-2246059

Last edited:

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Still have these am open to offers also have front shocks for my bay put them on for a week they were too low so put coilovers on instead so they are like new also open to offers.

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
hey jd
if reflectors are good on lights id take them
can prob get them collected about 5.15 tomorrow if u home then
cheers

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
text me your number and ill send you a pic of both now they are origional hella im on 087-2246059

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
View attachment 9721was clearing out and forund a couple of items if anyone interested, firstly an origional oil bath air filer in very good condition and a pair of origional hella headlights also in good condition. View attachment 9720

also have kyb gas adjust front shocks on my bus for one week but were too low they are standard shock but not right for a lowered bus but perfect on a standard but cost nearly €100 make me an offer.

contact john on 087-2246059

The airfilter and lights are now sold still have the shocks just about new kyb gas shocks like new only on the bus a week make me an offer.