Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] '67 Beetle

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Unfortunately has to be sold! :(

1967 Beetle, 1500cc engine, 6v car in perfect working order. Very SOLID car throughout. It has brand new front adjustable beam, new steering box, new ball joints bushes all round, new shocks, new tie rods, basically all running gear was changed. New starter, new battery, reconditioned Dynamo, new chassis earth leads, updated wiring to engine bay with a quick disconnect plug for when dropping the engine.

Not really in the humour of writing anything else, it sickens me that this has to go. I'd love to keep it and slam it the way it should be but the Missus has another project in mind and it ain't car related (or child related before anyone makes a smart comment! ;)) so she's decided to sell it.

Build thread here:
http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/showthread.php?4545-Let-the-fun-begin-67-Beetle&highlight=67+beetle

dalkey1.jpg

dunlaoghaire1.jpg

I'll put up more photos and information another day when I'm in better form! :wallbash:

Looking for €6250 with original Flat 4 BRM wheels or €5550 with standard slotted wide 5 wheels and perfect tyres.
Note: all personal badges, wheel centre caps and pulley not included. Will be replaced with standard items.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Cheers guys. Don't REALLY want to sell it but she doesn't use it much. I was kinda hoping we could hang on to it as I know it would take a lot to find a nice solid one like this again. :(

Nothing seems to be selling these days and this is the only place I've advertised it so far, so maybe it won't go just yet! ;)

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Cheers guys. Don't REALLY want to sell it but she doesn't use it much. I was kinda hoping we could hang on to it as I know it would take a lot to find a nice solid one like this again. :(

Nothing seems to be selling these days and this is the only place I've advertised it so far, so maybe it won't go just yet! ;)

Maybe you should buy it off her!!!