Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] oh jesus, my eyes...

fallen

Club Member
Club Member
June 24, 2010
Co.Wicklow
Oh my god why......

There's 1 in the back of Volksworld every month (For last 6 months anyways)-its been butchered reshaped etc..., looks more like the modern ones (boo hiss its a personal thing so no offence meant )
really words can't describe it ...seller wants 15grand for it

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
seen those 2 for sale before....still look crap!

speaking of " oh jesus my eyes.." got a blast of carburettor cleaning fluid right into my mince pies last night, i look look a fecking albino now...

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I admire the confidence of anyone who thinks they can do a better job than the world's most famous car designer, Dr. Ferdinand Porsche. It is the same with boy racers. Some dude spends 6 or 7 years in design school and engineering college and then another 15 years doing an apprenticeship with Citroen or whoever. Along comes Anto and reckons for €650 he can make the car look better than that designer. Fair nads to them for being delusional and getting away with it.

fallen

Club Member
Club Member
June 24, 2010
Co.Wicklow
I admire the confidence of anyone who thinks they can do a better job than the world's most famous car designer, Dr. Ferdinand Porsche. It is the same with boy racers. Some dude spends 6 or 7 years in design school and engineering college and then another 15 years doing an apprenticeship with Citroen or whoever. Along comes Anto and reckons for €650 he can make the car look better than that designer. Fair nads to them for being delusional and getting away with it.

don't forget Decko who does the paint job-purple with a sliver flip-( its lilac) and the customary go faster stripes.....

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
Sure that's good as new, all the hard work is done for ya. All it needs is a respray and you can hit the vintage shows. What more do ye want? You lads are far too picky

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
To be honest that might not be too bad for the price (if the engine is actually supplied). It looks like alot of the work is already done, like the new wings and it looks like it has a new (earlier) front valance fitted. If it was a resto that the owner lost heart/funds with it might be worth a look.