Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

22nd July EIRESPARES Show in Monard, Co. Tipperary

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
img017-1.jpg

We were at the show last year and had a great time :)

This is on the same weekend as our Leenane camping weekend and some of us intend to head on to Monard on the Sunday morning :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Who's going? I'm in Luxembourg at the moment but will be back Saturday night which gives me a wee bit of time to get the new wheels on Burty and wash it before heading there on Sunday morning.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I think there will be a great turnout so hopefully the weather will hold up too :?
Martin asked me to look after the pics for the day so I hope to get some good pics that are worthy of a mag feature. It's a few yrs since I did any articles for magazines but I'll do my best :wink:
All you guys got to do is turn up in clean VeeDubs!!

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Had hoped to make this but other things are plotting against me so doubt I'll be able to now.
Have a cracking day and plenty of pics to make me jealous :(

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I go to Limerick then head out the Tipperary road for about 25 minutes til you come to a timy village called Monard - the meet is at the petrol Station..Toomeys :)

There will be a nice drive too - you can always hop in as a passenger in a nice bug - take your pick!!!!!

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Or go to Tipperary town and head out the Limerick road for about 5 miles and you come to a cross roads and the petrol station is on the right hand side of the road on the coner of the junction.

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
Claire said:
There will be a nice drive too - you can always hop in as a passenger in a nice bug - take your pick!!!!!

shame about the "no Drive" :cry: but ill take a change of clothes so i can sit into someones bug for five mins! (wouldnt want so stranger hoping into my bug with dirty jans etc. :wink:

marmite

November 12, 2006
limerick
Coxy said:
marmite said:
i'll be there in the crewcab 8) i'm gutted to hear there is no fun run thats the best bit :(

Getting your 'fleet' out to the show IS the fun run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll only be bringing one with me this year :shock: i'm looking forward to seeing the GT Beetle 8)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
marmite said:
Coxy said:
marmite said:
i'll be there in the crewcab 8) i'm gutted to hear there is no fun run thats the best bit :(

Getting your 'fleet' out to the show IS the fun run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll only be bringing one with me this year :shock: i'm looking forward to seeing the GT Beetle 8)

I wouldn't be getting too excited cuz the GT is nowhere near finished :oops: but it will be there!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Claire said:
Are there any other details we should know about this year's show?

Anything extra added? Any arrangement for lunch etc?

There will be seperate parking for different VWs and for lunch you can go to the deli counter in the filling station :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just presumed we were all eating in your combi :)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
after spending the weekend in it in Leenane with the family it will be wrecked and very non-presentable for a show!!!!

But there could be a bottle of beer and a bag of crisps left :lol: