Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1990 T25 Pick-up

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
1990 T25 Pick-up. - Diesel

No engine or gearbox. Needs welding. Needs new bed. Logbook present.

Drop sides all present and in fairly rust free condition.

€550 ono

PM me if anyone is interested.

pickup2.jpg

pickup3.jpg

pickup4.jpg

pickup5.jpg

pickup6.jpg

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Damn!
Will someone take this before I do something I will regret,I've got enough projects going.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Bump...

I've just been dropped off a 1.6 Diesel engine and 4 speed box which I will throw back into the van for the original price of €550.

Engine will not be sold separately unless someone buys the Pick-up on it's own. ;)

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Damn!
Will someone take this before I do something I will regret,I've got enough projects going.

Riggsi, just saved you there, couldnt resist, another €500 project....i cant resist them lol....spent my whole life gathering up 500 quid projects, why change the habit of a lifetime.....lol
looking forward to getting this dirty derv on the road...lol..the wife is going to love this one... only enough seats for me and the kids....lol...yeee haaaa...lol

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Great to see this rescued. You keeping the cool signwriting? Company still exists - based locally now.

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
That was all handpainted over when I picked it up,wore my fingers to the bone wet sanding it off think there's more on the sides and drivers door.couldn't have gone to a better home,slam and drive.

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
That was all handpainted over when I picked it up,wore my fingers to the bone wet sanding it off think there's more on the sides and drivers door.couldn't have gone to a better home,slam and drive.
Thanks Riggsi.....great to hear there is more signwriting under paint....I have no finger prints left lol....rubbing a split myself and the brother bought from Britt....i shall keep you all updated on the T25 build....Kombi.Noise is bring her to Donegal in the near future.....should be a good year next year...lol