Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1972 Dormobile

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Good decision, If I wasn't tied to a location for work would buy somewhere cheaper with a workshop and some space to raze cattle.

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
i can believe this van is still for sale ,
where are al the people who say ''i would love a hippy van'' gone to
sure there are cheaper vans but they will break you hear and you wallet in the long run

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I can't believe this van is still for sale either!!! I've about 25k worth of receipts for it. I think when a van is this good people get too fussy. I've had a few people now comment on the fact that the original 1972 Dormobile bunks have a rip in them and that there is rust on the back of the spotlights. I did point out that the spotlights were installed by Tom when he did the van, so the fact that they are rusted and the van is not should tell you how good a job he did. You can't win. This van runs on Mobil 1 fully synthetic engine oil (i.e. very thin oil that would leak through a ducks arse), and I never put a drop in between services - how many people can say that?

As for Lanesborough and the whoorehouse - I'm selling the whoores and buying a little tramp of a T25 that I can ride for a lot cheaper :D

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
the original 1972 Dormobile bunks have a rip in them and that there is rust on the back of the spotlights.

You've got some nerve using this site to sell that deathtrap you call a van! I mean come on, a rip in a bunk and surface rust on spot lamps........you're Bin Laden of camper sales :ROFLMAO:
I hope you can sleep at night :lol:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I bloody hate tyre-kickers. Theyre really the bain of my life and I can spot them a mile off. I got the same shite all the time selling my 74 van. "Aww there's a bit of rust on the bottom of the sliding door!" "Well fuck off then and buy a T5 transporter for €35000 and stop bloody annoying me!" People dont seem to realise what theyre buying when buying a classic car. It was the same craic when people asked the mileage. Totally irrelevant. The thing is, Ive to be nice to these muppets where I work now. Ive been getting nothing but those fuckheads for the past few weeks. One more and I swear to god Im going to have a falling down moment.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Ross having a falling down moment.....

"Fwah, would you ever stop annoying me loike or I'll abandon my MG in a secure corpahrk and I'll take the focking 46A bus to your house and focking knock your door very very loudly until you answer. And oil tell you here and now that if I go to McDonalds at 1 minute past 11 and they tell me they are not serving breakfast then I focking well go to the Kylemore where they serve it until 12 - that'll show the fockers who is in chorge. Also my focking car effectively has 6 focking gears because it has an overdroive facility so you watch yourself"

Anyways this post is about my van.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
:lol:

I was about to say that perhaps it should go back to being your for sale thread but fooook me that's better than any for sale thread!

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
Ross having a falling down moment.....

"Fwah, would you ever stop annoying me loike or I'll abandon my MG in a secure corpahrk and I'll take the focking 46A bus to your house and focking knock your door very very loudly until you answer. And oil tell you here and now that if I go to McDonalds at 1 minute past 11 and they tell me they are not serving breakfast then I focking well go to the Kylemore where they serve it until 12 - that'll show the fockers who is in chorge. Also my focking car effectively has 6 focking gears because it has an overdroive facility so you watch yourself"
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
SOLD

To a girl called Elana who seems to be very nice and will love Wanda as deserved.

Ah well. Time to get another one.