Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1965 VW Bus.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
thanks guys. international money transfers ffs,! my gf kindly reminded me that we have a joint account with nothing in it! will use that one for safe keeping. if it works out, might be looking for something else...

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Euro > euro fees shouldn't be too bad... I bought mine with Paypal, best $ rate and fees, believe it or not.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
he now reckons it's ok to bring the full amount with him. nothing will be happening for a few weeks as i'm going on holidays tomorrow. the bus will be getting a full service as i'm away. i started her today for the first time in over a month, she roared into life as usual.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
thanks guys. international money transfers ffs,! my gf kindly reminded me that we have a joint account with nothing in it! will use that one for safe keeping. if it works out, might be looking for something else...

I have one of those empty accounts too..... unfortunately it's the one I use everyday... lol

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
this bus has just had a full service, points, plugs, filters, brakes,etc, had a look underneath when she was on the ramp, almost as good now as when she arrived here. one easy fix on a channel to do, otherwise perfect.

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)

Id be more worried about the girlfriend than the foreign guy! lol

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Remember what I said about Panels with windows hacked into them By Sundial when we were looking for your Bus? This is why, no matter how nice you make them you still have a Panel with cut in windows.