Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1965 VW Bus.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
1965 VW Bus. Kombi with deluxe trim. Beige Grey over Sealing Wax Red. American dry bus, restored in California by a well respected member here (see video below). White interior. Good almost new engine, very few miles and clean. Roofrack. Very solid dry bus.

14,000 euro.

Give me a call 086.1277020 or pm me.

John.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/murrayjon/?action=view&current=nearlast_1.mp4

DSC_5300.jpg

roadcowgif.gif

DSC_7404.jpg

DSC_6057.jpg

DSC_6058.jpg

Last edited:

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I don't believe it John ..... sorry to hear your selling!

Beautiful bus!

Last edited:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
Thanks guys.

No plans at present for a replacement damien. i'd consider going over to the dark side and get a bay maybe.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Thanks Justin, that should really get them queueing up.

Hey, I was trying to make it easier for you. :D

...besides, anyone that wants a splitty, wants a splitty and nothing will put them off. ;)

Good luck with the sale, are you back in Cork for a spin before you do sell?

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
Hey, I was trying to make it easier for you. :D

i know dude.

i just re-insured it this morning, so i'll be around in it until she goes. am back for good at the end of june, hopefully to bring her to a few meets.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
ffs lads!

Wasn't trying to stir it - honest! But comparing my bus to any of the bays i've driven, the bays win hands down on driver comfort. Having said that, I wouldn't swap mine for anything, but I'll be sad to see its half-twin going to a new home! Good luck with the sale - lovely bus for a great price. You advertising it in the uk?