Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dustpuppy,
    Rory at the club told us to get in touch with you as you drive a Beetle as your primary vehicle? My name is Allison and my husband and I have just moved over from Australia and brought our beloved 1970 1500cc Beetle with us... having trouble finding an insurance quote for less that 950 euros... any advice? We're not planning on buying another car... Cheers! Allison
    hey dustpuppy want to get some engine work done after christmas you can bore out heads right?is it possible to bore out the engine case without splitting it?
    hey dustpuppy how are you getting on with that square?just missed out on buying a 200quid square on volkszone,would you be interested in splitting costs on a spares car if we could find one?funds are a bit low at the moment and ive got 2 projects now that need a serious amount of parts.
    tanx for going to all that trouble but father said he might bring me. how much would it cost to sandblast the chassis and body tanx