Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Durrow Vintage Show/Autojumble - April 19th

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Durrow Vintage Club pre 1970 Show and Autojumble is on April 19th on Cork Road, Durrow, Co Laois. Phone Austin Ryan (086)8860598.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Just to point out, they allow post '70 cars in too, you just have to pay for your spot. I told the young fella on the gate last year that my beetle was a '69 ;)

Bring yer wellies, they only shoo the cattle off the field 5 minutes before the show so there's always a good few bovine land mines that need to be avoided...

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
durrow

durrow

unfortunatly me & ray wont be going as we have a family function that we
have to attend, this is a real bummer!!!!!!! i love this show, its a great day out & i Gave the last few months looking forward to it.....
i hope some of you can take loads of pictures & post them up on the site please

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
can u take some pics please

Here ya go!
IMG_0226-1.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I arrived at about 1.30 and had to park up with the general spectators daily driver cars. The place was rammed!! There was a great turnout of cars and the autojumble section was bigger than last year, same old shite though...

The worst part of the whole ordeal was getting out of the place, the traffic management was hopeless!! It took just under an hour to get out...

Oh, I brought the camera but didn't take one pic :(

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
durrow

durrow

fair play brosna, thanks for the pics, some realy great shots of some great stuff, i was sick to have to miss this show, but i was stuck in a restaurant in holycross all afternoon at a birthday bash..... by the way that green bay with the grass in the back, i did the tribal stuff on it for that bloke,
he is from waterford, not my cup of tea, but thats what he wanted

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
fair play brosna, thanks for the pics, some realy great shots of some great stuff, i was sick to have to miss this show, but i was stuck in a restaurant in holycross all afternoon at a birthday bash..... by the way that green bay with the grass in the back, i did the tribal stuff on it for that bloke,
he is from waterford, not my cup of tea, but thats what he wanted

Ah, was wondering. It passed me earlier in Kilkenny when i was out cleaning the car and I almost lost an arm trying to get out from under the dash to see it when I heard an aircooled engine coming my way! :blink:

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Hey, just joined the forum, met greatballsoffire57 there, he recommended the club, it was a great show, great to see all the pics, my car was snapped there I see, it's the wine one cal look, hope to make it to a few more shows this year.