Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Durrow Vintage Show/Autojumble - April 19th

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Thats the one,she is a 1974 dressed up to look older, I also have a 1972 1200 waiting for some much needed TLC , haven't got around to it yet, have a 67 in my sights at the moment, so may sell the 74 sometime, can't keep em all , i'll be divorced !!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'm from Bennettsbridge, born and reared!! My dad's the local mechanic, up the Gowran road. I've moved out now (since 2000ish) I'm often home with the parents, sometimes in my bug, my grandad's old '73, also tarted up to look older ;)

IM000088.jpg

IMG_3566-vi.jpg

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
I have ya now, don't know yourself, but would know your dad, been up there at the garage once or twice, think I saw 1 or 2 of your projects up there, actually met you towing a rolling chassis one day I think, it was heading up that way anyway ?

Nice car by the way

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
yeah that's be me dragging all sorts of scrap all over the country ;) I've cleaned out a lot of the rubbish that was at the garage belonging to me, there used to be a lot more rusty shite of mine there!!

I must have a chat with you some day, you living in the Annamult area? Near Powers/Graces/Aspens?

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
No don't live out that road, but did have the car parked out there for a while at my uncles house, I live next door to John Kinsella there beside Woodlawn, wouldn't mind a chat actually , was told you may be able to help in locating a 1600 engine, your dad said you were the man to ask, the one in the car needs an over haul, so I'm trying to get my hands on another to recondition so I can just swap it over in a day, hate to have it off the road for too long, next time your around knock in, I live in No.3, the car is usually parked outside

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Hey, just joined the forum, met greatballsoffire57 there, he recommended the club, it was a great show, great to see all the pics, my car was snapped there I see, it's the wine one cal look, hope to make it to a few more shows this year.

Welcome to the club lad!:cool: