Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Mosney Car Show. 10th June

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
won't be there this year, clashes with drags at the Ards festival of speed.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I'll be there as the Missus has a Trade Stand again this year. Not sure if I'll be bringing anything other than the Bus to carry all her gear!

Fingers crossed the weather is NOTHING like last year! :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Fingers crossed I'll be there, not working Sundays after this weekend coming, to try get to a few
shows considering last year was a very bad attendance from me.

jim1500

June 1, 2007
I'll be there as the Missus has a Trade Stand again this year. Not sure if I'll be bringing anything other than the Bus to carry all her gear!

Fingers crossed the weather is NOTHING like last year! :)

You's doing the paintings last year? they were superb! The rain was insane, it only started when we got to the toll booth, and then didn't stop! sun splitting the trees whole way down from Belfast til then.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
You's doing the paintings last year? they were superb! The rain was insane, it only started when we got to the toll booth, and then didn't stop! sun splitting the trees whole way down from Belfast til then.

Yes Jim...that was us. We arrived at the grounds about 9.00am and it was dry and sunny. By 9.30am we had the tent up and all of a sudden the skies opened up and it lashed down for the rest of the day. We packed up and headed home about 1.30pm....like EVERYONE else. :)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Tomorrow

Fog lingering in places tomorrow morning. Otherwise dry for the day, but cloudier over Munster later on with some light showery rain. Highest temperatures of 15 or 16 degrees.

jim1500

June 1, 2007
I'll bring the rainX just incase then LOL As long as it's dry, be nice get all the dubs intogether, always seem to be here there and everywhere

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Great day
Lovely weather and no problem getting in or out.
Smaller turnout than other years with only 600 - 700 cars.

Tool.Feck all snaps.

Sorry Jim1500 didn't get an opportunity to stop when I was passing by.