Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Run to Kinnity Castle

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Count me in! Got my car serviced by Dave and Ben up in Armagh there today and it's ticking over like a swiss wristwatch now and dying for a good drive!

1. P.J.
2. Horizontal (Aidan)
3. 69bug (Liam)
4. Beag (Graham)
5. vwbeetle1500 (Michael), suppose it'll give me an excuse to put a layer of wax on.
6. Brian Lesley & kids
7. Waynemac
8. beetlebug & ann73 ( liam n ann). its one of my working sundays, but i will try to swap it.....( 2 bugs if possible for pics ;) )
9. Brosna
10. Podsby
11. Gritz - maybe, wont know til the day before
12, Eamon mc evoy
13. Tom & Sylvia
14. 58 Panel-Youny?
15. Robbienewbie?
16. Ross & Aoife

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
images

Which one is you Aidan?

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
:lol:
This is what they look like now

That must be you on the right then;)

Cheers Brian - any mysterious punctures that you get on Sunday will be nothing to do with me :)

He looks miserable though doesn't he? Must be tough having all that money...

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
So P.J whats the plan for Sunday?

Right so we meet up at the Midway in Portlaoise around 10.30 to be leaving around 10.45 for Kinnitty. (to find the midway take the second exit for Portlaoise going either north or south bound on the M7, take the exit for Portlaoise off the roundabout and its on the right hand side) I am hoping we wont meet a Lorry or anything on the mountain road as I don't know how we'd get past it with the convoy but hopefully being a Sunday we shouldn't. I'm hoping to get to Kinnity for 12 o'clock. Food is served from 12 o'clock onwards - €20 each. They are supposed to be leaving us room at the front of the Castle to park so we can take pictures. Then after a bit of food chat and photographs we will head back over the mountain to the motorway.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I wish I could make this run. Well done on all your organisation PJ. It looks like it's gonna be a great day and the weather is due to be good too.
Make sure ye bring cameras

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
looks like I won't make this , van still not ready, damn was looking forward to it , have a good one