Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Volksworld Show 2011

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Heading over Sat morn on the first flight and back on the last thing at night. Probably hiring a car at the airport. There is only two of us so if anyone needs a lift down give me a shout.

Robbie

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Unfortunitly not staying this year just a day trip as it does'nt suit the dad to stay over. Last flight that night its gona be a long day but if I get to see a good bit I'll be chuft!

Robbie

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
See you all tomorrow. Just finished weighing tooth paste, deodorant also weighed, kept spraying til it became lighter....etc. typical ryanair flights :)
Looking forward.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
See you all tomorrow. Just finished weighing tooth paste, deodorant also weighed, kept spraying til it became lighter....etc. typical ryanair flights :)
Looking forward.

I was talking to Brian earlier and he was doing the same, are you all going on the pull?

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
that aussie rat on ultra vw was much cooler in the metal.!
pics there dont do it justice.
will get a mate to post some for me...u