Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW ,Sunday May 30 2010

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll be heading to this, it'll be the 1500's first show of the year. Will be leaving early, what time does it start?

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
I'll be heading to this, it'll be the 1500's first show of the year. Will be leaving early, what time does it start?

Show starts around 10.30 / 11.00 am

Cars from far away tend to arrive early with some
local lads wandering in just before lunchtime..:D

Entry fee is 5 euro per car ,same as last year

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Merchandise

Merchandise

Do we have the banner and gazebo for this show? How about bringing some hoodies/t-shirts and membership forms?

Last edited:

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
There are a few banner knocking about, I think Gritz has one and Mac, I have one as well but I probably won't make it. Michael Lawless is going and he has the Hoodies and T-shirts so you can flog the remainder if you like. I have a pop-up gazebo but its to big to post I think we should invest in another one for the Limerick/Tipperary area as there are a lot of shows on around that area with a lot of members as well. Rez if you want to buy one in Argus or woodies I'll send out a cheque to cover the price, buy a folding table and chairs as well. And you can store them in the ClubHouse when not in use I'm sure!

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
I dont have any club banners here:helpme: , I gave Coxy the banners we sponsored for the club, there's a couple of small ones and one large one, not sure if he still has them?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll post up the remaining hoodies tomorrow, have to post some off. And then I'll know whats left.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Right,
After talking with Brian Rafferty I'm going to get a gazebo and some chairs for this. It will probably be a base for Eircooled members on the day but I'll have membership forms and the remaining t-shirts and Hoodies with me. It will be the perfect opportunity to renew your membership or get to talk shite and find out if it's worth joining if you haven't already joined. Drop me a pm if you're interested in helping out. I'm also looking for those banners so let me know who has em.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll have a list of whats left later today, I'll give you a handfor an hour Kev. Once its not me and you stuck there all day.
Presume their'll always be a good few floating about, getting food and a rest, ect.
Looks like a good show.