Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

1977 porsche beetle for sale 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Its one of those senarios where the car lingers for ages and then someone will make a silly last minute offer and the desperate owner gives in and someone who wont do it justice will walk away with a bargain that will sit in another shed for some more years, leaving the rest of us slightly miffed.............

....... several t-shirts later (been there done that etc etc)

A

aidan-da-king

anyone want this must go at weekend

Sorry for saying this- but are you fucking kidding me!!>!>!>??!?!?

i would have loved this car, but total lack of response or not giving a shit or talking to anyone on this site!!?!?

ive got the money together after much discussions with missus and selling a couple of bits and bobs, but honestly now i wouldnt give ya half of it for the attitude displayed here.

good luck, but i for one am gonna delete this thread from my subscriptions.........

what a waste of time, and my life keepin an eye on how this was going, need to wise up or that car wont sell for a grand.:getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal:

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Sorry for saying this- but are you fucking kidding me!!>!>!>??!?!?

i would have loved this car, but total lack of response or not giving a shit or talking to anyone on this site!!?!?

ive got the money together after much discussions with missus and selling a couple of bits and bobs, but honestly now i wouldnt give ya half of it for the attitude displayed here.

good luck, but i for one am gonna delete this thread from my subscriptions.........

what a waste of time, and my life keepin an eye on how this was going, need to wise up or that car wont sell for a grand.:getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal::getreal:

Did you make her a formal offer? How did you do it and do you know if she received your offer?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
it's STILL a piss poor ad for what is by all accounts a nice car.

Such a car deserves a fair chance at selling. :(

T

taz7

i havent had time to reply as i had family problems and my mobile wasnt handling PMs so only got to see posts. i apologise to everyone. bugnut MG is sweet but i have a MR2 waiting for me at moment. i need as close to 3000 as possible but am open to offers.

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
Does anyone know if this is sold yet? I sent a pm to taz last nite but haven't heard back. I know it's a bit early to be expecting a reply but would like to know if it's worth my while trying to get the money together.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I gave serious thought to it alright and even tentatively thought of a few offers but realistically I can't afford it right now. I've no spare space either - I don't want to leave the 356 or the 911 out under the elements anymore so that's all my space used up.

Definitely would like another project as I've a pile of nice bits collected for it ....but I've vowed that nothing new is coming inside the front gates until either one of the existing two go or I put an extension on the garage :D

Want to buy the 911? ;)

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
I gave serious thought to it alright and even tentatively thought of a few offers but realistically I can't afford it right now. I've no spare space either - I don't want to leave the 356 or the 911 out under the elements anymore so that's all my space used up.

Definitely would like another project as I've a pile of nice bits collected for it ....but I've vowed that nothing new is coming inside the front gates until either one of the existing two go or I put an extension on the garage :D

Want to buy the 911? ;)

I'll take it. Do you take magic beans as payment by any chance? :)

I believe beetlebug on the forum bought the blue beetle. Well hope it's gone to a good home. Just tryin to hold back the tears....

Status
Not open for further replies.