Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

Hi Justin
I will be in cork on Friday most of the day can I call out to u on the way home maybe in the evening for those bits if your not around its ok il be back down again
Hi Justin,

Can you advise how much of the €20 you got via paypal ? I sent €20 and assumed you got it all.....but I just sent €1 to knk and he only got 62c....!!! shocking....I didnt realise paypal took fees for this from you....sorry dude...
hey justin do u know off hand wat brake pads go on the front of my bug ,,, and i found wat looks like a clutch cable under the seat sould i be worried
thanks
stuart kavanagh
.........wot you doin in here, there is better stuff going on in the forum, go on, get out.
Many thanks I will keep it in mind, in your opinion is there any difference of quality of the mexican stuff ? Many thanks for the lead.....
i met a man today who had a new[mexican]bonnet,no vents
wants 100 euro,he is in nenagh,co.tipp 0876927186 noel
if u dont get another
hi graham, its kevin here i met u earlier today in trim ,i just wanted to say cheers for the info about the spark plugs i think it may have solved one problem ,but i have to tune the carb and the timing is out , do u or do you know anyone that has a timing light that could call out to me i would be willing to pay! thanks again .
hi one of the marshals in mondello was enquiring about your van for possible use in a wedding in september are you interested if not ill tell them no

jdman
Hi pete, get shane to give me a shout, I'm busy working at the minute but can get it sorted for him no problem, when you coming racing with us mate? would love you to get the oval out.
dunno if u heard from britt bout a bat goin to shanes ;has twin 40 idf"s on it,
was jetted for high altitude,and he needs u to re jet it...
im prob dropping bus to shane tomorrow.
No probs pete,I'm in no hurry,the next time your up just let me know an I'll grab them off ye.
Cheers mate.