Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

Hello, I’m new to this site/forum. Not sure how to use it properly. I keep been logged out for some reason and promoted that I do not have access to view stuff. I paid the membership over 2 weeks ago but haven’t had a response. Can anyone help?
hi,
I just payed the 25 euro to the paypal address given to join eircooled in order to avail of cheaper insurance with First Ireland.
Will i receive a membership number?
Old timer with a heavy modified VW cal look beetle...

Looking to start again in the late spring summer and update her to a tube chassis... looking for an IRS rear end and chassis bits...
John Cahill,

Anfield,

79 Beatty Grove,

Celbridge,

Co. Kildare.

Ireland.

W23N281

Telephone number : 086 152 3276

Email : john_cahill@live.ie

Hi,

I would like to join the Eircooled club.

I have registered on the website my user name is zthree.

I have sent in my completed annual membership form for 2018.

I have sent payment through PayPal on Thursday 14th of December .

Transaction ID :6H291605KE360052E.

If the administrator is not the correct person to deal with my membership could you forward this on to the correct person.

Can I get a membership number from the club as I need this number for my insurance company

If you need to contact me for any other info my details are all above.

Is there a phone number that I can ring to arrange my membership ?

Regards

John Cahill
Hi;
Im located in south Co.Tipp - Cahir area. €350 for the lot; beam, complete with steering box et all, gearbox n pan- from memory a bolt snapped in the frame head on removing the front beam - common enough with a beam that's been on the pan since 'day 1' - the usualcase of heat needed to extract remains of the bolt (I have 2 other RHD pans with the same problem).... . my no is 089 2229935.

I have the front beam stored elsewhere (15 miles away), n a buddy body on the LHD pan' so I'll need a day or two's notice if ye want to come n have a look...

Kevin
gerryjunior
gerryjunior
hello kevin, im in clonmel , I can call over Christmas holidays, ill give you a call a few days before, gavin.
Hi Paddy. I have a van you may be interested in. It's a '76 westy Berlin. Imported from the USA 4 years ago. the paint is original and it has the Porsche 914 engine.

I do not have it advertised for sale anywhere because it is a really good van and don't really want to let it go. But unfortunately I have too many toys and something has to go.

I am looking for €16k as it stands, or if you want any work doing to it I can do that also.

Give me a call on 0876418341 if you are interested.

Thanks,
Lorcan.
Hi Brian..i got my son (adrian sheehan) to paypal you the 25euros....i wrote you an email regarding my payment and my membership details and my previous membership number address etc..

my previous Eircooled membership number was: 10717 - i dont know if it stays the same?

..im just checking if adrians paypal money arrived to you?

(he paypal'd on the 13th sept- i not sure how long it will take to arrive to your account) though ...thanks

my email
is

jerrysheehan@gmx.com

thanks in advance for the help
Jerry
Hi Tim ,
i bought the fridge about 3 years ago .
when I went to see it , the contents , milk ,beer and butter were cold .
i honestly don't know if it is working or not .
its 2 way , gas and 12 volt . Ta.
Tim
Tim
OK, what you looking for it, and where are you based. Might take a chance on it.
Hi Kieran
I will dig the seats out of the shed as soon as I can and check them .I am happy to just swap seats
If mine are suitable for you .text me your number and I will get back to you as soon as I know ..0873956358 cheers john
Kieran53
Kieran53
Thanks very much John. I'm on 0872290716.
Kieran.
Bosch digifant??

Think we were chatting on this months ago if memory serves me well, but we couldn,t agree a price,

My requirements are changed slightly now, so wouldn,t need injection peripherals ect.